Top Theories about Melania Trump's RNC Speech
Everyone's in a tizzy today about Melania Trump's Republican National Convention speech, which she "plagiarized" from Michelle Obama. The Republicans deny that the speech was plagiarized, so there must be something else going on here. Here are the
- The Trumps, in a brilliant double-cross, are actually both working for the Clinton campaign, and purposely sabotaged the speech. Because they apparently haven't sabotaged enough of their own campaign yet. Does this all sound a bit familiar?
- Donald Trump, afraid over more coverage of empty seats and party in-fighting, purposely threw his own wife under the bus in order to control the news cycle. It wouldn't be the first time.
- It wasn't actually Melania Trump, but Hillary Clinton in a "sexy Melania Trump" Halloween costume. And lots of makeup. Has anyone been able to prove that she was at the NAACP convention at the same time?
- Michelle Obama is a Looper. She actually stole the speech from Melania.
- Melania just happened to write the exact same words and phrases as Michelle's 2008 DNC address. Hey, it worked for my college professor.